dimanche 17 mars 2013

Efoxcity


Hi guys ! Today I just want to introduce you a website I discovered a few days ago : efoxcity.com. I think the prices are low and you can find nice pieces, very feminine and original. There are a lot of products, so you have the choice and can find something according to your tastes. I especially love the cheap rings and had a crush on this lovely bow ring. Moreover, this website is also for men : I found a black leather jacket for men (not for me, don't be afraid haha) for my brother. I like the mix of leather and soft texture of the sleeves. The website has wholesale men shirts aswell, so I found one for a friend : a simple checked shirt, timeless I guess, and a must-have !  I wish you all a nice sunday evening, I'll try to post soon a new outfit so stay tuned !



56 commentaires:

  1. the ring is so lovely! :) i love kiko lipsticks! my red lipstick from there stays longer than any other that i have from other brands :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The ring is so cute! I want it, too :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cette bague est magnifique
    Bisous,
    Lucie

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Cute ring!!Love it!!
    Would you like follow each other?
    Let me know.
    Kisses

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. hi dear! I just came across your blog and it's amazing! love it a lot! wanna follow each ohter? please let me know!x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ooooh that ring is the sweetest!

    xo, styledelight.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Thanks for following my blog:)
    YuliConverations.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. i like efoxcity too :)

    thanks :) im following you on gfc and bloglovin
    hope you can follow me on bloglovin too ;)
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Visiting this site soon!! Thanks for visiting my blog. Im following you. Follow me back.!!
    xx

    http://styldiary.blogspot.in/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Thanks for following, I followed you back here
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Very nice blog, I am your new follower, follow me back?

    Kisses,
    Dinna
    www.the-fashionette.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thanks for sharing Marie! I'm going to check it out :)


    XOXO
    http://wildhearttts.blogspot.com.es

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. omg so cute,the ring is adorable xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Great pieces you pick! Like the ring and jacket :)
    X

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. such an amazing website! wanna order soooo much stuff hahahaha ;)
    lots and lots of love honey!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I love bows, and that bow ring it´s so cute!

    And one more thing, I never told you before, but I love the title of your blog :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Love the jacket !

    http://www.olastory.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. They have an amazing things! I totally like this web :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I nominated you for a versatile blogger award! http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Je ne connaissais pas du tout ce site, la chemise est très jolie ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. You blog is so cute! I love all the things you got. I followed via bloglovin and GFC.

    Autumn

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. totally awesome prints on the shirt! love the super cute bow ring loads too xox
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Such great detail shots!
    xL

    www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. That bow ring is so lovely. I've seen a lot of brands make bow rings, but this one by far is the best. The structure of the ring is shaped very nicely.

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. Simply stunning!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Love it! Great blog, so I'm a new follower on bloglovin =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Thank you for your sweet comment on our site! What a lovely ring and loving the details in the two garments!

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. hello sweety, I´m back! Have a great week dear...
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. These are so cute! Definitely going to go check out that website now :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. totally loving the ribbon ring:D So cute!!!

    Cinz
    http://cinzee.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Just love it!


    Kisses from Bucharest,

    Silvia

    www. rock-and-roses.blogspot.ro

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Cute! I have that ring :)

    www.the-goldensoul.blogspot.com

    XOXO,
    Inês

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. Beautiful clothes! Love the ring, too!
    Love, Leo x
    ___
    http://pompouscrackpotnotions.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Thanks for sharing, that bow ring is super cute!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. they seem to have awesome apparels! i will check them out! ;D

    Letters To Juliet

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. All three things are really gorgeous!! I love epecially the cute little ring and the black jacket. The comination of leather and the grey material is just perfect!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. Une belle bague! Vous avez une belle intitulé:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Nice Blog :)
    Check out mine at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. super cute and adorable things from efoxcity!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. Wow that ring is gorgeous! xx

    www.alittlespaceforeverything.blogspot.co.uk

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. uuh, they have nice stuff!

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

  42. Omg, love your blog!

    <3

    Do you want to follow each other?


    www.POLINEFASHION.pl

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. i absolutely love the ring, so cute!


    http://octobergraves.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. I've read some excellent stuff here. Definitely worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create this sort of wonderful informative site.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: acoustic guitar chord

    RépondreSupprimer
  45. Amazing new stuff... I like all of them :) Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. wooo that ring is so cute !! really nice pictures ;)

    RépondreSupprimer